Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where is my mind?

School's been so boring these past few weeks, and today is just one of those days when it seems completely pointless because I could've just stayed home and studied. Probably the main reason of me going to school is to see my classmates. Ahhh and also because my parents will never let me skip for no reason whatsoever. My stomach hurt really badly, so I wasn't in a fantastic mood all day. I believe it was gastric pain ...

On another note, add math is just so fucked up. Is it even possible for the average teenager or human being for that matter to understand it? It doesn't look that way to me. I sit down, look at it, try to work out some exercises, and FAIL.-.- I doubt I'll even be applying a single formula in my life after high school.

I'm pretty damn sure I'm not going to be an engineer (they apply add math in their line of work, don't they?) or an architect or anything that's science-related. Sure those are the kinds of jobs that make big bucks and people look up to you, etc but really, I have zero interest in science. And math. Someone once told me that he'd be a manwhore if he was desperate 'cause it's an easy access to money, haha. Riiiight.

I'm hungry, and the weather's too hot for anything other than ice cream. Talk soon, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment