Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just can't get enough

I am SO addicted to that song. I know it's like a generic pop song on the radio, therefore some people might not like how mainstream it is, but it's the kind of song that's so catchy, it gets stuck in your head all day. Kinda like Party In The USA by Little Miss I-Grew-Out-Of-The-Whole-Hannah-Montana-thing-Now-So-You-Can-Suck-It haha. Shit, that bloody song is so annoyingly catchy that I find myself singing it in times of distress. Okay maybe not just in times of distress. :x

The knee-high socks look is so cool. Looks as if you're wearing boots when you're really not. If I attend a party with a theme anytime soon, I'm so going to try this. :)



Just amazing. I probably could never pull it off as well as these people do, but I like to try.

Photo credits: 1 2 3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment