Monday, April 11, 2011

What's Love Got To Do With It?

I've been kind of a bitch to some people lately and I don't even know why. The problem is that these people actually matter to me, and I feel like total shit after treating them so badly when they clearly don't deserve it. Or do they? I don't even know exactly why I behave like this sometimes, but I blame it on my weird mood swings which are probably caused by the instability of the chemicals in my brain or something. I get so easily angered, frustrated and irritated, and most of the time I can't even pinpoint a particular reason. Maybe I'm just hiding from the truth ...

On a lighter note, I get happy quite easily also. Like when I think of shopping. I don't want to sound frivolous but I haven't exactly shopped in a long time and I think everyone agrees that retail therapy is just the right remedy for ... anything. Oh and I get excited when I think of what to eat. Yes, I think of food 24/7, it's better than thinking about people who just screw around, leaving you confused, and screw around some more. Everyone gets sick and tired after a while; every game will get old soon enough; and before you know it, the players in the game will just want it to end already.

Am I not making sense to you? :/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment