Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet Dreams Are Made of This

The bralet is just a gorgeous and kickass item of clothing that I want in my closet right now. I'd layer a (sheer, maybe, if I feel ever daring enough) cardigan over it and pair it with something high-waisted, skirt or shorts, and tights. Because this is Malaysia and people stare at you funny or worse, if you dress differently.




This is the perfect outfit ohmygoddd. The suede booties are to die for! I feel so happy by just looking at this.

It's raining, the sky is really dark and moody (not my kinda weather) and I'm listening to music from Sucker Punch. The soundtrack is just awesome, and it suits the mood I'm in now. I'll start working on my homework soon and maybe try to squeeze in some revision/studying. All I can think of right now is the banana chocolate chip muffin from Starbucks .... so much for 'focusing' right.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment